Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
Collab: Downloading projects blocked when cloud project has \Packages\manifest.json.meta file in repo w/ 2018.x
Some of the project on the QA Project Share org can not be loaded.
- Get accecc to the QA Project Share Org
- Try loading up the [FTP] WenRequst project
- Notice that, after a while loading, the project is completely empty
there is a workaround: Opening the services->Collab window makes the Collab context refresh and you can pull the project of Collab after that.
does not happen with all of our Collab projects, but it happens quite consistently for some.
Update: the [UseCase] Material has a similar issue.
I get this error in the console:
[Collab] Delete failed:
Issue does not happen in 2017.3 0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode