Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
Collab: Downloading projects blocked when cloud project has \Packages\manifest.json.meta file in repo w/ 2018.x
Some of the project on the QA Project Share org can not be loaded.
- Get accecc to the QA Project Share Org
- Try loading up the [FTP] WenRequst project
- Notice that, after a while loading, the project is completely empty
there is a workaround: Opening the services->Collab window makes the Collab context refresh and you can pull the project of Collab after that.
does not happen with all of our Collab projects, but it happens quite consistently for some.
Update: the [UseCase] Material has a similar issue.
I get this error in the console:
[Collab] Delete failed:
Issue does not happen in 2017.3 0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback