Search Issue Tracker
SocketAsyncEventArgs.Completed is not invoked when Client socket receives data in Editor
1. Open the attached "case_1263596.zip" project
2. Load the "SampleScene"
3. Run "Server.exe" in the Project window and click "Accept (UI Get Freezed. Run Unity Project)" button
4. Switch to Editor and enter Play mode
Expected result: SocketAsyncEventArgs_Completed method is called when data is received
Actual result: SocketAsyncEventArgs_Completed method is not called when data is received
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.5f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a18
Note: the issue does not occur in Build if "Development Build" is disabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file