Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2021.3.X, 2022.2.X, 2023.1.X
Fix In Review for 2023.2.X
Slow scroll view scrolling when entering Play mode and in Builds
Scrolling is quite slow in Play mode.
We can see that the wheel delta computed by InputSystemUIInputModule is 1/10 of what we have in an EditorWindow.
# Open the user's attached project
# Open Assets > Test scene
# Enter Play mode and scroll Expected result: usual scrolling speed Actual result: slow scrolling
Related fogbugz issue: https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1403738/
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- There is no option to change the string being passed when Unity passes the string to the 'vkCreateInstance' function
- [Android] Build fails when a project has a custom asset pack
- Undo history is broken when undoing while Color Picker is open
- Project Settings window is black when changing Color Space from Gamma on Vulkan
- Crash on GenerateTextureAndSpriteRectDataFromAtlasMask when clicking "Pack Preview" after packing an Asset into Sprite Atlas