Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project inside "Unity SkinnedMeshRenderer Issue - SmashRiot20190417.zip" in 2019.1
2. Open SampleScene and enter PlayMode
3. Press Left-Click once
Expected result: Mesh gets fractured, results do not differ from 2018.3.
Actual result: Mesh "messes up" after it gets fractured.
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12, 2020.1.0a18.2139
Not reproduced in: 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0a1
Note: Additional information and a workaround are presented in the zip file "Readme".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player