Search Issue Tracker
SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project inside "Unity SkinnedMeshRenderer Issue - SmashRiot20190417.zip" in 2019.1
2. Open SampleScene and enter PlayMode
3. Press Left-Click once
Expected result: Mesh gets fractured, results do not differ from 2018.3.
Actual result: Mesh "messes up" after it gets fractured.
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
Not reproduced in: 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0a1
Note: Additional information and a workaround are presented in the zip file "Readme".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- CTRL+ F should allow searching in the Settings Window