Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project inside "Unity SkinnedMeshRenderer Issue - SmashRiot20190417.zip" in 2019.1
2. Open SampleScene and enter PlayMode
3. Press Left-Click once
Expected result: Mesh gets fractured, results do not differ from 2018.3.
Actual result: Mesh "messes up" after it gets fractured.
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12, 2020.1.0a18.2139
Not reproduced in: 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0a1
Note: Additional information and a workaround are presented in the zip file "Readme".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine