Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project inside "Unity SkinnedMeshRenderer Issue - SmashRiot20190417.zip" in 2019.1
2. Open SampleScene and enter PlayMode
3. Press Left-Click once
Expected result: Mesh gets fractured, results do not differ from 2018.3.
Actual result: Mesh "messes up" after it gets fractured.
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12, 2020.1.0a18.2139
Not reproduced in: 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0a1
Note: Additional information and a workaround are presented in the zip file "Readme".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated