Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[SkinnedMeshRenderer] BlendShapeWeight is clamped from 0 to 100
1) Open the project and only scene in it
2) Try sliding the slider in the Game View and notice how the sphere changes
3) Notice that the sphere changes only in the range of 0 to 100 (You can see it if you click on BlendShapeSphere object and look on script component)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab