Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[SkinnedMeshRenderer] BlendShapeWeight is clamped from 0 to 100
1) Open the project and only scene in it
2) Try sliding the slider in the Game View and notice how the sphere changes
3) Notice that the sphere changes only in the range of 0 to 100 (You can see it if you click on BlendShapeSphere object and look on script component)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Excessive Z-fighting occurs between two polygons when on Android
- Empty string is returned when using AssetImporter.userData
- Nested coroutines get stopped when calling StopCoroutine()
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"