Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[SkinnedMeshRenderer] BlendShapeWeight is clamped from 0 to 100
1) Open the project and only scene in it
2) Try sliding the slider in the Game View and notice how the sphere changes
3) Notice that the sphere changes only in the range of 0 to 100 (You can see it if you click on BlendShapeSphere object and look on script component)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade