Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Skinned mesh w/ blend shapes and large scale doesn't receive correct lighting values from Point Light
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project "Game.zip"
2. Open scene "level 0"
3. Select Point Light and change its range. Notice that if range below 43, the door is black, if it is above 44 the door is lit (values are approximation, the issue is sudden jump in lighting) (see https://gyazo.com/b806d6e88c55deec890cc5a68f581b9f)
Expected behavior: The door gets lit exactly like every other element in the scene - gradually
Note: Seems to happen only to elements with Skinned Mesh Renderer, that have blend shapes and large scale
Reproducible on Windows 10 with:
Unity 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.0p1, 5.4.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.