Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Skinned mesh w/ blend shapes and large scale doesn't receive correct lighting values from Point Light
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project "Game.zip"
2. Open scene "level 0"
3. Select Point Light and change its range. Notice that if range below 43, the door is black, if it is above 44 the door is lit (values are approximation, the issue is sudden jump in lighting) (see https://gyazo.com/b806d6e88c55deec890cc5a68f581b9f)
Expected behavior: The door gets lit exactly like every other element in the scene - gradually
Note: Seems to happen only to elements with Skinned Mesh Renderer, that have blend shapes and large scale
Reproducible on Windows 10 with:
Unity 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.0p1, 5.4.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform