Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Skinned mesh w/ blend shapes and large scale doesn't receive correct lighting values from Point Light
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project "Game.zip"
2. Open scene "level 0"
3. Select Point Light and change its range. Notice that if range below 43, the door is black, if it is above 44 the door is lit (values are approximation, the issue is sudden jump in lighting) (see https://gyazo.com/b806d6e88c55deec890cc5a68f581b9f)
Expected behavior: The door gets lit exactly like every other element in the scene - gradually
Note: Seems to happen only to elements with Skinned Mesh Renderer, that have blend shapes and large scale
Reproducible on Windows 10 with:
Unity 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.0p1, 5.4.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Solution is created with "Data\Resources" directory which should not exist
- Audio clips on scene end while switching scenes when one scene has Timeline audio playing
- [Hub] Can trigger multiple concurrent Hub installations of the same editor version via Hub link
- [GI - Lightmapper] Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper
- Canvas rect returning incorrect size when switching aspect ratios in the Game view