Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Skinned mesh w/ blend shapes and large scale doesn't receive correct lighting values from Point Light
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project "Game.zip"
2. Open scene "level 0"
3. Select Point Light and change its range. Notice that if range below 43, the door is black, if it is above 44 the door is lit (values are approximation, the issue is sudden jump in lighting) (see https://gyazo.com/b806d6e88c55deec890cc5a68f581b9f)
Expected behavior: The door gets lit exactly like every other element in the scene - gradually
Note: Seems to happen only to elements with Skinned Mesh Renderer, that have blend shapes and large scale
Reproducible on Windows 10 with:
Unity 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.0p1, 5.4.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object