Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Skinned Mesh Renderer bounds offsets when applying optimize GO if bounds were predefined by user
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 972082_repro.zip and open "Creature_test" scene
2. Check Apatosaure mesh renderer bounds
3. Enable Apotausaures Optimize Game Objects setting in fbx importer
4. Check Apatosaure mesh renderer bounds
Expected results: mesh is located inside skinned mesh bounds
Actual results: mesh is outside skinned mesh bounds
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0a5, 2017.3.0b10, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.1.2p3, 5.6.4p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities