Search Issue Tracker
Skinned mesh flickers during manipulation
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SkinnedMeshFlicker.zip"
2. Open "Ninja" scene
3. Select "RightUpperLeg" (Ninja > Root > Hips) in Hierarchy
4. Manipulate its rotation rapidly
Expected result: Not flickering in the other leg
Actual result: The other leg is flickering
Reproducible with - 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version