Search Issue Tracker
Single RenderTexture leak when scattering texture using ScatterAlphamap/EndPaintHeightmap
There is a single RenderTexture leak in editor source that occurs when modifying a Terrain's splatmaps with the painting API
I'm assuming this is leaked in one of the deferred syncing functions like PaintContext.ApplyDelayedActions but haven't seen anything that looks like a leaked RenderTexture in the code yet. I'm making this assumption since it is happening once per paint op instead of every frame
Doesn't appear to happen in 2021.1.0a2
can lead to loss of work, viewport not rendering correctly, editor crash, etc.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP