Search Issue Tracker
Single RenderTexture leak when scattering texture using ScatterAlphamap/EndPaintHeightmap
There is a single RenderTexture leak in editor source that occurs when modifying a Terrain's splatmaps with the painting API
I'm assuming this is leaked in one of the deferred syncing functions like PaintContext.ApplyDelayedActions but haven't seen anything that looks like a leaked RenderTexture in the code yet. I'm making this assumption since it is happening once per paint op instead of every frame
Doesn't appear to happen in 2021.1.0a2
can lead to loss of work, viewport not rendering correctly, editor crash, etc.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- Color picker dialog does not open when pressing on the Color Node or Color property in the Shader Graph window
- Crash on block_remove when picking color for Sprite Renderer with pipette