Search Issue Tracker
Signal Emitter does not emit reaction when Playable Director's Update Method is set to Manual
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project ('ManualPlayableUpdateBug.zip')
2. Open scene 'New' and click on the Director object
3. Inspect the Signal Emitter in the DirectorTimeline, make sure that it has a reaction that sets GameObject.SetActive to False
4. Enter Play mode
Expected results: The cube in the scene disappears at the time mark where the Signal Emitter is
Actual results: The cube does not disappear (Signal Emitter reaction has not been called)
Reproducible with: 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a1
Timeline Signals were introduced in 2019.1.
Note: To see what it should look like, change Playable Director's Update Method to Game Time.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- [Linux] Progress modal window stays on top of every other window and cannot be moved
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets