Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Shuriken] SubEmitters not inheriting parent velocity when using Inherit Velocity module
1. Open Scene1 from attached project.
2. Select Particle System from the Hierarchy to preview it.
3. Observe how upon death, the death sub emitters do not inherit the velocity of their parent.
Expected outcome: sub emitters which use the Inherit Velocity module to inherit velocity of the particles they are spawned from.
Not a regression, happens in 5.3.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager