Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[Shuriken] SubEmitters not inheriting parent velocity when using Inherit Velocity module
1. Open Scene1 from attached project.
2. Select Particle System from the Hierarchy to preview it.
3. Observe how upon death, the death sub emitters do not inherit the velocity of their parent.
Expected outcome: sub emitters which use the Inherit Velocity module to inherit velocity of the particles they are spawned from.
Not a regression, happens in 5.3.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade