Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Shuriken] SubEmitters not inheriting parent velocity when using Inherit Velocity module
1. Open Scene1 from attached project.
2. Select Particle System from the Hierarchy to preview it.
3. Observe how upon death, the death sub emitters do not inherit the velocity of their parent.
Expected outcome: sub emitters which use the Inherit Velocity module to inherit velocity of the particles they are spawned from.
Not a regression, happens in 5.3.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
Nov 06, 2016 22:40
child (sub) emitter must be simulation space 'world