Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Shuriken] SubEmitters not inheriting parent velocity when using Inherit Velocity module
1. Open Scene1 from attached project.
2. Select Particle System from the Hierarchy to preview it.
3. Observe how upon death, the death sub emitters do not inherit the velocity of their parent.
Expected outcome: sub emitters which use the Inherit Velocity module to inherit velocity of the particles they are spawned from.
Not a regression, happens in 5.3.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up