Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Shuriken] SubEmitters not inheriting parent velocity when using Inherit Velocity module
1. Open Scene1 from attached project.
2. Select Particle System from the Hierarchy to preview it.
3. Observe how upon death, the death sub emitters do not inherit the velocity of their parent.
Expected outcome: sub emitters which use the Inherit Velocity module to inherit velocity of the particles they are spawned from.
Not a regression, happens in 5.3.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version