Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[Shuriken] Rendering Order Changes When Particles Die
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (Clouds.zip)
2. Open scene: main.
4. Inspect the clouds in game view.
Expected result: Cloud particles fade in on birth and fluently fade out on death.
Actual result: Particle/cloud popping is visible. This happens because sorting of some still living particles changes, when other die.
Regression from: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded