Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[Shuriken] Rendering Order Changes When Particles Die
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (Clouds.zip)
2. Open scene: main.
4. Inspect the clouds in game view.
Expected result: Cloud particles fade in on birth and fluently fade out on death.
Actual result: Particle/cloud popping is visible. This happens because sorting of some still living particles changes, when other die.
Regression from: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- [Legacy Input] Left and Right stick press doesn't work on Xbox One and PS4 controllers
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)