Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[Shuriken] Rendering Order Changes When Particles Die
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (Clouds.zip)
2. Open scene: main.
4. Inspect the clouds in game view.
Expected result: Cloud particles fade in on birth and fluently fade out on death.
Actual result: Particle/cloud popping is visible. This happens because sorting of some still living particles changes, when other die.
Regression from: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked