Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[Shuriken] Rendering Order Changes When Particles Die
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (Clouds.zip)
2. Open scene: main.
4. Inspect the clouds in game view.
Expected result: Cloud particles fade in on birth and fluently fade out on death.
Actual result: Particle/cloud popping is visible. This happens because sorting of some still living particles changes, when other die.
Regression from: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol