Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[Shuriken] Rendering Order Changes When Particles Die
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (Clouds.zip)
2. Open scene: main.
4. Inspect the clouds in game view.
Expected result: Cloud particles fade in on birth and fluently fade out on death.
Actual result: Particle/cloud popping is visible. This happens because sorting of some still living particles changes, when other die.
Regression from: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices
- Multiple Enum Flags not rendering correctly in the Editor when custom PropertyDrawer values are changed