Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Shuriken] Prefab Asset is disabled to prevent data corruption error is thrown on adding Particle System from its Prefabs Editor
Setting the parent of a transform which resides in a Prefab Asset is disabled to prevent data corruption error is thrown on adding Particle System from its Prefab Editor.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Gameobject > Effects > Particle System.
3. Create a prefab of Particle System.
4. Inspector > Open Editor > Click on "+".
Prefab Asset is disabled to prevent data corruption error in the console.
No error in the console.
2021.1.0a2, 2021.1.0a1, 2020.2.0b9, 2020.1.10f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2019.2.0a10, 2018.4.24f1.
Note: Properties do not display in the Inspector in 2019.2.0a9.
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
Setting the parent of a transform which resides in a Prefab Asset is disabled to prevent data corruption (GameObject: 'Particle System 2').
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android
- Meta Quest performance loss between URP versions when built
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project