Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] ParticleSystem.Stop() does not stop if the PS is not visible
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download and open scene 'ParticleTest-scene'
2) Play the scene and spawn a ParticleSystem (GUI)
3) Turn the Camera 90/105 degrees
4) Stop the ParticleSystem
5) Reset the Camera to a
Expected: Particle system is not running
Actual: Keeps running
Reproduced: 5.3.0f4, 5.3.2p2, 5.4.0b5
Not reproducible: 5.1.3p3, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3