Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] ParticleSystem.Stop() does not stop if the PS is not visible
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download and open scene 'ParticleTest-scene'
2) Play the scene and spawn a ParticleSystem (GUI)
3) Turn the Camera 90/105 degrees
4) Stop the ParticleSystem
5) Reset the Camera to a
Expected: Particle system is not running
Actual: Keeps running
Reproduced: 5.3.0f4, 5.3.2p2, 5.4.0b5
Not reproducible: 5.1.3p3, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'