Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Shuriken] ParticleSystem.Stop() does not stop if the PS is not visible
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download and open scene 'ParticleTest-scene'
2) Play the scene and spawn a ParticleSystem (GUI)
3) Turn the Camera 90/105 degrees
4) Stop the ParticleSystem
5) Reset the Camera to a
Expected: Particle system is not running
Actual: Keeps running
Reproduced: 5.3.0f4, 5.3.2p2, 5.4.0b5
Not reproducible: 5.1.3p3, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.