Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] ParticleSystem.Stop() does not stop if the PS is not visible
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download and open scene 'ParticleTest-scene'
2) Play the scene and spawn a ParticleSystem (GUI)
3) Turn the Camera 90/105 degrees
4) Stop the ParticleSystem
5) Reset the Camera to a
Expected: Particle system is not running
Actual: Keeps running
Reproduced: 5.3.0f4, 5.3.2p2, 5.4.0b5
Not reproducible: 5.1.3p3, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version