Search Issue Tracker
Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "-DepthOffset.zip" and scene "SampleScene" located in Assets root folder
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe Game or Scene view
Expected result: all three particle effects behave the same
Actual result: the left/red particle effect is clipping through the cube, even though the Depth Offset Factor is set to -5000
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project