Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Particle collider stretches only according to its size on x axis
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. EDIT: (CurvesSpace.zip)
2. Open scene: main
3. Select and simulate particle system in editor.
4. Notice that particle collider (visualization) is much smaller than the particle.
Expected result: It should not be smaller.
Actual result: Particles collider stretches only from changing size on x, changing y and z does not affect collider at all.
Reproduced on 5.4.0b3
- Enabling separate axes and then disabling it prevents the particles from uniformly resizing. (Shuriken_SeparateAxes_1.gif)
- Setting max value on Y or Z does resize the particles; it looks like maybe the curves themselves are not working? (view attached project)
- As mentioned, Y and Z axes don't work (Shuriken_SeparateAxes_2.gif)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete