Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Particle collider stretches only according to its size on x axis
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. EDIT: (CurvesSpace.zip)
2. Open scene: main
3. Select and simulate particle system in editor.
4. Notice that particle collider (visualization) is much smaller than the particle.
Expected result: It should not be smaller.
Actual result: Particles collider stretches only from changing size on x, changing y and z does not affect collider at all.
Reproduced on 5.4.0b3
- Enabling separate axes and then disabling it prevents the particles from uniformly resizing. (Shuriken_SeparateAxes_1.gif)
- Setting max value on Y or Z does resize the particles; it looks like maybe the curves themselves are not working? (view attached project)
- As mentioned, Y and Z axes don't work (Shuriken_SeparateAxes_2.gif)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area