Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Particle collider stretches only according to its size on x axis
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. EDIT: (CurvesSpace.zip)
2. Open scene: main
3. Select and simulate particle system in editor.
4. Notice that particle collider (visualization) is much smaller than the particle.
Expected result: It should not be smaller.
Actual result: Particles collider stretches only from changing size on x, changing y and z does not affect collider at all.
Reproduced on 5.4.0b3
- Enabling separate axes and then disabling it prevents the particles from uniformly resizing. (Shuriken_SeparateAxes_1.gif)
- Setting max value on Y or Z does resize the particles; it looks like maybe the curves themselves are not working? (view attached project)
- As mentioned, Y and Z axes don't work (Shuriken_SeparateAxes_2.gif)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis
- You cannot edit the Materials in the Import Settings when you have multiple Import Settings selected