Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[Shuriken] Mesh pivot offset doesn't take scale into account
- Open Scene1 from the attached project
- Select both particle systems, expand their shape module to see the shape gizmo, make sure Visualize Pivot in the renderer is turned on.
- Scale both systems up
- Observe how the billboard particles preserve their respective pivot offset, while the mesh one do not (gif attached)
- not a regression, issue persists in 2017.31p1
- seems like it could be linked to https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/976091/, though it looked correct there.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space