Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Shuriken] Mesh pivot offset doesn't take scale into account
- Open Scene1 from the attached project
- Select both particle systems, expand their shape module to see the shape gizmo, make sure Visualize Pivot in the renderer is turned on.
- Scale both systems up
- Observe how the billboard particles preserve their respective pivot offset, while the mesh one do not (gif attached)
- not a regression, issue persists in 2017.31p1
- seems like it could be linked to https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/976091/, though it looked correct there.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets