Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
[Shuriken] Mesh pivot offset doesn't take scale into account
- Open Scene1 from the attached project
- Select both particle systems, expand their shape module to see the shape gizmo, make sure Visualize Pivot in the renderer is turned on.
- Scale both systems up
- Observe how the billboard particles preserve their respective pivot offset, while the mesh one do not (gif attached)
- not a regression, issue persists in 2017.31p1
- seems like it could be linked to https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/976091/, though it looked correct there.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'