Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
[Shuriken] Mesh pivot offset doesn't take scale into account
- Open Scene1 from the attached project
- Select both particle systems, expand their shape module to see the shape gizmo, make sure Visualize Pivot in the renderer is turned on.
- Scale both systems up
- Observe how the billboard particles preserve their respective pivot offset, while the mesh one do not (gif attached)
- not a regression, issue persists in 2017.31p1
- seems like it could be linked to https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/976091/, though it looked correct there.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor fails to launch with silent crash in mono on windows
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- GL shader reflection is truncated or crash occurs when struct is used from named CBuffer with at least one other constant
- Having a struct in the global CBuffer makes OpenGLCore and GLES3 targets not report reflection for the CBuffer