Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
[Shuriken] Mesh pivot offset doesn't take scale into account
- Open Scene1 from the attached project
- Select both particle systems, expand their shape module to see the shape gizmo, make sure Visualize Pivot in the renderer is turned on.
- Scale both systems up
- Observe how the billboard particles preserve their respective pivot offset, while the mesh one do not (gif attached)
- not a regression, issue persists in 2017.31p1
- seems like it could be linked to https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/976091/, though it looked correct there.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LineRenderer points lists suffers from performance issues when list is large
- Shaders take a lot of memory at runtime even when only one variant is used
- Lego Microgame crashes the Linux Editor at "ScanFilter::Merge" when selecting a WebGL build location
- GameObject reference is null when creating it inside Reset() function and assigning Script as component
- GameObject/Prefab inspector preview is slow for complex hierarchies