Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Culling] Shuriken is culling particles when we're using SetParticles
Steps to reproduce :
- open the test scene and press play
- notice that when the particle system leaves the camera's frames all the particles vanish
1. keep emission module enabled.
2. set particle's startLifetime to float.MaxValue
3. do 1 call to Emit() prior to setting the particles.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player