Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] GetTriggerParticles returns incorrect value for first few frames running in editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (In the edit: Trigger.zip)
2. Open scene: main
3. Press play.
4. Inspect the console.
Expected result: numInside and numOutside never rise above 1.
Actual result: On trhird - forth frame, numOutside value becomes 4-6, which is impossible, since only one particle was emitted.
Note: This does not happen if you pause-play-unpause.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a2 (06-17 Trunk)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules