Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] GetTriggerParticles returns incorrect value for first few frames running in editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (In the edit: Trigger.zip)
2. Open scene: main
3. Press play.
4. Inspect the console.
Expected result: numInside and numOutside never rise above 1.
Actual result: On trhird - forth frame, numOutside value becomes 4-6, which is impossible, since only one particle was emitted.
Note: This does not happen if you pause-play-unpause.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a2 (06-17 Trunk)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed