Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Shuriken] GetTriggerParticles returns incorrect value for first few frames running in editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (In the edit: Trigger.zip)
2. Open scene: main
3. Press play.
4. Inspect the console.
Expected result: numInside and numOutside never rise above 1.
Actual result: On trhird - forth frame, numOutside value becomes 4-6, which is impossible, since only one particle was emitted.
Note: This does not happen if you pause-play-unpause.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a2 (06-17 Trunk)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework