Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] GetTriggerParticles returns incorrect value for first few frames running in editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (In the edit: Trigger.zip)
2. Open scene: main
3. Press play.
4. Inspect the console.
Expected result: numInside and numOutside never rise above 1.
Actual result: On trhird - forth frame, numOutside value becomes 4-6, which is impossible, since only one particle was emitted.
Note: This does not happen if you pause-play-unpause.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a2 (06-17 Trunk)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar