Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] GetTriggerParticles returns incorrect value for first few frames running in editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (In the edit: Trigger.zip)
2. Open scene: main
3. Press play.
4. Inspect the console.
Expected result: numInside and numOutside never rise above 1.
Actual result: On trhird - forth frame, numOutside value becomes 4-6, which is impossible, since only one particle was emitted.
Note: This does not happen if you pause-play-unpause.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a2 (06-17 Trunk)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP
- Shortcuts inconsistently trigger when they have a conflict with the same Command
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component