Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Disabling automatic culling for parent particle disables also for all child particles
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
3. Select particle system (1).
4. In inspector, over particle system module top right, click on Open Editor...
5. Make sure you see both child and parent system components.
6. Place a tick on one system collision module.
7. Look at the message boxes (with automatic culling disabled) at top right corner. (GIF attached.)
Expected result: Only one message box appears on which you enabled collision.
Actual result: Message boxes appears for both particles.
Notes: Same happens on inspector window, but it is harder to notice.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b7, 5.3.3f1, 5.2.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property