Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Disabling automatic culling for parent particle disables also for all child particles
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
3. Select particle system (1).
4. In inspector, over particle system module top right, click on Open Editor...
5. Make sure you see both child and parent system components.
6. Place a tick on one system collision module.
7. Look at the message boxes (with automatic culling disabled) at top right corner. (GIF attached.)
Expected result: Only one message box appears on which you enabled collision.
Actual result: Message boxes appears for both particles.
Notes: Same happens on inspector window, but it is harder to notice.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b7, 5.3.3f1, 5.2.4f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website