Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Crash upon assigning the wrong particle List to the wrong ParticleSystemTriggerEventType via script
Unity crashes if the wrong list of particles gets assigned to the wrong trigger event type.
1. Open Bug_Crash scene from attached project.
2. Press play.
3. Unity Crashes.
Expected outcome: error message / handling for exception.
- Crash happens because of last line of ParticleTrigger script:
Not a regression; new feature in 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac