Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Crash upon assigning the wrong particle List to the wrong ParticleSystemTriggerEventType via script
Unity crashes if the wrong list of particles gets assigned to the wrong trigger event type.
1. Open Bug_Crash scene from attached project.
2. Press play.
3. Unity Crashes.
Expected outcome: error message / handling for exception.
- Crash happens because of last line of ParticleTrigger script:
Not a regression; new feature in 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Solution is created with "Data\Resources" directory which should not exist
- Audio clips on scene end while switching scenes when one scene has Timeline audio playing
- [Hub] Can trigger multiple concurrent Hub installations of the same editor version via Hub link
- [GI - Lightmapper] Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper
- Canvas rect returning incorrect size when switching aspect ratios in the Game view