Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Crash upon assigning the wrong particle List to the wrong ParticleSystemTriggerEventType via script
Unity crashes if the wrong list of particles gets assigned to the wrong trigger event type.
1. Open Bug_Crash scene from attached project.
2. Press play.
3. Unity Crashes.
Expected outcome: error message / handling for exception.
- Crash happens because of last line of ParticleTrigger script:
Not a regression; new feature in 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated