Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Crash upon assigning the wrong particle List to the wrong ParticleSystemTriggerEventType via script
Unity crashes if the wrong list of particles gets assigned to the wrong trigger event type.
1. Open Bug_Crash scene from attached project.
2. Press play.
3. Unity Crashes.
Expected outcome: error message / handling for exception.
- Crash happens because of last line of ParticleTrigger script:
Not a regression; new feature in 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds