Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Crash upon assigning the wrong particle List to the wrong ParticleSystemTriggerEventType via script
Unity crashes if the wrong list of particles gets assigned to the wrong trigger event type.
1. Open Bug_Crash scene from attached project.
2. Press play.
3. Unity Crashes.
Expected outcome: error message / handling for exception.
- Crash happens because of last line of ParticleTrigger script:
Not a regression; new feature in 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs