Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Shuriken] Child sub emitter cannot be rotated and emits only to one direction
1) Open ShurikenRepro project I attached and particle_rotation_problem.scene
2) Try rotating the children particle system(which is sub emitter for the parent)
3) Notice the particles are emitted to the same direction when stopped rotating
4) Unchild the child Particle system and try rotating and emitting it
5) Notice the particles are emitted in the proper direction
Expected behaviour: you can change the emission rotation of a child subemitter
Workaround: unchild the child subemitter
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b11; 5.3.4f1; 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown