Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] 3D start rotation affects Rotation Over Lifetime module
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
3. Press play.
4. In hierarchy select particle system
5. Change 3D start rotation value between true and false
6. In inspector, over "Show Rotation (Script)" component, inspect values.
Expected result: 3D Start Rotation should not affect angular velocity over lifetime.
Actual result: Angular velocity changes, when ticking 3D Start Rotation
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a1 June 9, 5.4.0b22
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property