Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Shuriken] 3D start rotation affects Rotation Over Lifetime module
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
3. Press play.
4. In hierarchy select particle system
5. Change 3D start rotation value between true and false
6. In inspector, over "Show Rotation (Script)" component, inspect values.
Expected result: 3D Start Rotation should not affect angular velocity over lifetime.
Actual result: Angular velocity changes, when ticking 3D Start Rotation
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a1 June 9, 5.4.0b22
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website