Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] 3D start rotation affects Rotation Over Lifetime module
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
3. Press play.
4. In hierarchy select particle system
5. Change 3D start rotation value between true and false
6. In inspector, over "Show Rotation (Script)" component, inspect values.
Expected result: 3D Start Rotation should not affect angular velocity over lifetime.
Actual result: Angular velocity changes, when ticking 3D Start Rotation
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a1 June 9, 5.4.0b22
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window
- [Terrain] Camera Preview (when Camera object is selected) does not diplay terrain when Draw Instanced (Regression)