Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] 3D start rotation affects Rotation Over Lifetime module
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
3. Press play.
4. In hierarchy select particle system
5. Change 3D start rotation value between true and false
6. In inspector, over "Show Rotation (Script)" component, inspect values.
Expected result: 3D Start Rotation should not affect angular velocity over lifetime.
Actual result: Angular velocity changes, when ticking 3D Start Rotation
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a1 June 9, 5.4.0b22
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed