Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] 3D start rotation affects Rotation Over Lifetime module
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
3. Press play.
4. In hierarchy select particle system
5. Change 3D start rotation value between true and false
6. In inspector, over "Show Rotation (Script)" component, inspect values.
Expected result: 3D Start Rotation should not affect angular velocity over lifetime.
Actual result: Angular velocity changes, when ticking 3D Start Rotation
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a1 June 9, 5.4.0b22
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on Editor::Progress::ProgressManager::RemoveMainThread
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices