Search Issue Tracker
Shortcut Manager - The blue highlight disappears from the currently selected category when a command is selected
When you select a command in a category, the blue highlight will disappear from the category currently selected. There is still a highlight on the category, but it's super hard to see with the pro skin because of the background color of the panel.
This is a regression in 2019.1.0a12. Until this point the blue highlight was always present in the categories column. If we can't keep that blue highlight there, then the background color of the categories column should be changed so you can easily see what category is selected.
1. Install Unity
2. Launch Unity
3. Create a new project with any settings
4. Go to Edit > Shortcuts
5. Select any Category
6. Select any Command
The Category remains highlighted and the highlight can be clearly seen.
The blue highlight disappears, leaving behind a very subtle highlight that can't be seen very well when using the pro skin.
Does not occur on:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()