Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Shortcut Manager - Right clicking a command does not select it
If you right click a command, it will not actually get selected. This is especially annoying if you have previously selected a different command, as the context menu will show options for that command rather than the one you were hovering over when you right clicked.
1. Install Unity
2. Launch Unity
3. Create a new project with any settings
4. Go to Edit > Shortcuts...
5. Select any category
6. Select any command with the left mouse button
7. Hover over a different command and right click
8. When the context menu is open, hover over a different command and right click
The command the mouse was hovering over becomes selected and context menu options are shown for that command.
The context menu opens with options for the command selected in step 7.
Tested on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Enlighten] Worker thread related message is printed in the log regardless of realtime GI being enabled or not
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Broken link in HDRP manual