Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Shortcut Manager - Right clicking a command does not select it
If you right click a command, it will not actually get selected. This is especially annoying if you have previously selected a different command, as the context menu will show options for that command rather than the one you were hovering over when you right clicked.
1. Install Unity
2. Launch Unity
3. Create a new project with any settings
4. Go to Edit > Shortcuts...
5. Select any category
6. Select any command with the left mouse button
7. Hover over a different command and right click
8. When the context menu is open, hover over a different command and right click
The command the mouse was hovering over becomes selected and context menu options are shown for that command.
The context menu opens with options for the command selected in step 7.
Tested on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- Custom Event do not fire on builds
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown