Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Shortcut Manager - Right clicking a command does not select it
If you right click a command, it will not actually get selected. This is especially annoying if you have previously selected a different command, as the context menu will show options for that command rather than the one you were hovering over when you right clicked.
1. Install Unity
2. Launch Unity
3. Create a new project with any settings
4. Go to Edit > Shortcuts...
5. Select any category
6. Select any command with the left mouse button
7. Hover over a different command and right click
8. When the context menu is open, hover over a different command and right click
The command the mouse was hovering over becomes selected and context menu options are shown for that command.
The context menu opens with options for the command selected in step 7.
Tested on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
- Ambient lighting is broken when loading scenes that contain a camera and light
- Inspector window's ObjectFields are not updating correctly
- Linker error when building with the MRTK Graphics Tools package and Managed Stripping Level is set to High