Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Shortcut Manager - Right clicking a command does not select it
If you right click a command, it will not actually get selected. This is especially annoying if you have previously selected a different command, as the context menu will show options for that command rather than the one you were hovering over when you right clicked.
1. Install Unity
2. Launch Unity
3. Create a new project with any settings
4. Go to Edit > Shortcuts...
5. Select any category
6. Select any command with the left mouse button
7. Hover over a different command and right click
8. When the context menu is open, hover over a different command and right click
The command the mouse was hovering over becomes selected and context menu options are shown for that command.
The context menu opens with options for the command selected in step 7.
Tested on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()