Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Shortcut Manager - Right clicking a command does not select it
If you right click a command, it will not actually get selected. This is especially annoying if you have previously selected a different command, as the context menu will show options for that command rather than the one you were hovering over when you right clicked.
1. Install Unity
2. Launch Unity
3. Create a new project with any settings
4. Go to Edit > Shortcuts...
5. Select any category
6. Select any command with the left mouse button
7. Hover over a different command and right click
8. When the context menu is open, hover over a different command and right click
The command the mouse was hovering over becomes selected and context menu options are shown for that command.
The context menu opens with options for the command selected in step 7.
Tested on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- Docked Grid and Snap Settings window disappears when reloading a project
- Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake
- Sprite is removed from Objects for Packing list of Sprite Atlas when using undo after swapping the Sprites
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol