Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Shortcut Manager - Profile list does not handle profile names properly when names start with spaces
If you create a shortcut profile that give it a name that has a space at the start, it will not be displayed correctly on the profile list - a horizontal separator will be shown instead that cannot be selected or deleted. The only way to get rid of these profiles is to delete them outside the editor.
I've seen this ocurr in two situations:
- Names that consist of only spaces e.g. " "
- Names that have a space plus a symbol at the beginning e.g. " _test"
Names that have a space followed by a normal character ARE displayted correctly.
1. Install Unity
2. Create a new project with any settings
3. Go to Edit > Shortcuts
4. Create a new user profile and give it a blank name, or a name that starts with a space and a symbol
5. Open the user profiles list
Names should be displayed correctly on the profile list.
A horizontal separator is shown instead of the profile.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.1.0a4 (feature introduction), 2019.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build