Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Shortcut Manager - An assertion failure occurs when entering a user profile name with multiple spaces at the beginning
If you start creating a new shortcut user profile, enter a name with two or more spaces at the beginning and then close the modal window, an error will appear in the console:
Assertion failedUnityEditor.GenericMenu:CatchMenu(Object, String, Int32)
1. Install Unity
2. Open Unity
3. Create a new project with any settings
4. When the project is created, go to Edit > Shortcuts
5. Go to User Profile > Create New Profile
6. Select the name text input field and enter a name consisting of two spaces
7. Select Cancel or Close the modal window
The modal window is closed and Unity continues without any errors.
An assertion failure occurs.
Tested on Windows.
Does not occur on:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12
- [iOS] The safe area value changes when reopening the app in Landscape orientation
- Light flickering when using Forward+ on Mobile
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout