Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[Shape] Single Material only updates particle emission when swapping mesh
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project
2. Select the Particle system in the scene and make sure that in the Shape module "Single Material" is set to 1.
3. Try changing that value to 0 and observe that the particle still spawn from the same location
4. With the value still at 0, change the mesh to another mesh (or none) and back to Sphere001.
5. Observe that the particles now spawn from the new location.
- Not a regression, happens in 2017.1.0p5, in 2017.2, and still present in 2017.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked