Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[Shape] Single Material only updates particle emission when swapping mesh
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project
2. Select the Particle system in the scene and make sure that in the Shape module "Single Material" is set to 1.
3. Try changing that value to 0 and observe that the particle still spawn from the same location
4. With the value still at 0, change the mesh to another mesh (or none) and back to Sphere001.
5. Observe that the particles now spawn from the new location.
- Not a regression, happens in 2017.1.0p5, in 2017.2, and still present in 2017.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour