Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[Shape] Single Material only updates particle emission when swapping mesh
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project
2. Select the Particle system in the scene and make sure that in the Shape module "Single Material" is set to 1.
3. Try changing that value to 0 and observe that the particle still spawn from the same location
4. With the value still at 0, change the mesh to another mesh (or none) and back to Sphere001.
5. Observe that the particles now spawn from the new location.
- Not a regression, happens in 2017.1.0p5, in 2017.2, and still present in 2017.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button
- [Scene View] Scene gizmos are not visible or are not showing up correctly
- Alpha channel is not not visible when using Baked Shadowmask mode in the Lightmap Preview window
- Native performance tests FormatOneMillionRandomNumbers have regressed due to Int formatting changes
- Unable to bake after switching lightmapper a few times