Search Issue Tracker
[BiRP/URP] Game Object with Cast Shadows type set to Shadows Only flickers when illuminated by a Spotlight
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "CommandBuffer.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Move the Camera with WASD keys away from the Cube GameObjects
5. Observe the OnlyShadows Game Object
Expected result: No flicker happens, Spotlight properly cast shadows
Actual result: "OnlyShadows" GameObject starts flickering, all shadow casting objects does not cast shadows from the Spotlight
Reproduces in URP.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f3, 2019.4.26f1, 2020.3.9f1, 2021.1.8f1, 2021.2.0a17
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2019.3.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- '.' gets replaced with '_' without a warning when creating a folder that starts with '.'
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS