Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
[shaders](Regression) #pragma target 4.0, 4.6, 5.0 not working on some Androids
1. Open repro project. Inside the repro scene, there are shaders which are having #pragma target lines.
2. Build to Android phone or use the apks in the project
Expected Result: All spheres look the same (textured surface shader sphere) and are not pink
Actual Result: The target 4.0, 4.6 and 5.0 ones are pink. Others are correctly renderered.
Please see the picture in comment.
Note: The supported shader model on testing Android device is 50
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0a4, 2017.2.0b1, 2017.2.0b2, 2017.2.0b3, 2017.2.0b4
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.0a3, 2017.2.0a1, 5.6.2p1
Device: Samsung Galaxy S7, Nexus 6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error