Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Shaders] Legacy Shaders/Self-Illumin/VertexLit expectes '_Emission' property
1. Create a new material
2. Set Legacy Shaders/Self-Illumin/VertexLit as shader
3. Observe console errors every time the material is selected:
Material doesn't have a color property '_Emission'
reproducible in 5.3 and 5.4, regression from 5.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails