Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Shaders] Legacy Shaders/Self-Illumin/VertexLit expectes '_Emission' property
1. Create a new material
2. Set Legacy Shaders/Self-Illumin/VertexLit as shader
3. Observe console errors every time the material is selected:
Material doesn't have a color property '_Emission'
reproducible in 5.3 and 5.4, regression from 5.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3