Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.5
[Shaders] Legacy Shaders/Self-Illumin/VertexLit expectes '_Emission' property
1. Create a new material
2. Set Legacy Shaders/Self-Illumin/VertexLit as shader
3. Observe console errors every time the material is selected:
Material doesn't have a color property '_Emission'
reproducible in 5.3 and 5.4, regression from 5.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade