Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Shaders] Legacy Shaders/Self-Illumin/VertexLit expectes '_Emission' property
1. Create a new material
2. Set Legacy Shaders/Self-Illumin/VertexLit as shader
3. Observe console errors every time the material is selected:
Material doesn't have a color property '_Emission'
reproducible in 5.3 and 5.4, regression from 5.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader