Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.5
[Shaders] Legacy Shaders/Self-Illumin/VertexLit expectes '_Emission' property
1. Create a new material
2. Set Legacy Shaders/Self-Illumin/VertexLit as shader
3. Observe console errors every time the material is selected:
Material doesn't have a color property '_Emission'
reproducible in 5.3 and 5.4, regression from 5.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made
- 'InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.' errors are occurring when the Tile Palette window is opened