Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 6.7.0
Found in [Package]
ShaderPropertySheet::UpdateTextureInfo crash when using Texture Streaming View mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user-supplied project ("TEST.zip")
2. Enter/Exit Play mode
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a2
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.21f1*, 2018.3.12f1**
Reproducible: 5.7.1, 5.8.2, 5.9.0, 5.10.0
5.7.2: Console started throwing "NullReferenceExceptions" and "RTHandle.Initialize should only be called once before allocating any Render Texture"
For some reason, Packman does not allow to go below 5.7.2
*HDRP is not yet introduced
Could not reproduce on a new project, but the user's project looks like a new HDRP project with some Sample Assets which is as close to a new project as you can get.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs