Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12
Found in [Package]
[Shadergraph] User is allowed to plug route into both vertex and fragment stages, combining this with custom interpolator fails
1. Create a new URP Lit graph
2. right click the vertex stack in between stack nodes and choose "create node"
3. Choose "Custom interpolator"
4. Right click the graph and choose Custom Interpolator -> CustomInterpolator
5. Plug it into Base Color
6. Create a Texture2D property
7. Create a Sample Texture2DLOD node and plug the property in
8. Create a Sample Texture2D node and plug the same property node into that as well
9. Plug the SampleTexture2DLOD node's "RGBA" into the CustomInterpolator vertex stack block
10. Plug the SampleTexure2D node's "R" into the "Smoothness" fragment stack block
Expected result: the graph compiles, or does not let you connect the Texture2D property route into both vertex and fragment stages
Actual result: the graph gets a compile error
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"