Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.x
Found in [Package]
[Shadergraph] Setting a texture2d as the "main texture" fails and throws null reference exception
1. create a shadergraph
2. add a Texture2D property
3. Right click and choose "Set as main texture"
Expected result: it works
Actual result: a null reference exception is thrown
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android
- Meta Quest performance loss between URP versions when built
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project