Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.x
Found in [Package]
[Shadergraph] Setting a texture2d as the "main texture" fails and throws null reference exception
1. create a shadergraph
2. add a Texture2D property
3. Right click and choose "Set as main texture"
Expected result: it works
Actual result: a null reference exception is thrown
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light transform gizmos stopped rendering in scene view
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Video] "WindowsVideoMedia error unhandled Color Standard" warning when importing various video formats