Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.x
Found in [Package]
[Shadergraph] Setting a texture2d as the "main texture" fails and throws null reference exception
1. create a shadergraph
2. add a Texture2D property
3. Right click and choose "Set as main texture"
Expected result: it works
Actual result: a null reference exception is thrown
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform