Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.x
Found in [Package]
[Shadergraph] Setting a texture2d as the "main texture" fails and throws null reference exception
1. create a shadergraph
2. add a Texture2D property
3. Right click and choose "Set as main texture"
Expected result: it works
Actual result: a null reference exception is thrown
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments