Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.1
Found in [Package]
[Shadergraph] Selecting URP Shadergraph material results in error spam
1. Create a Universal Lit shadergraph
2. Right click the shadergraph and click "create material"
3. Select the material
Expected result: no errors
Actual result: errors are spammed to console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source