Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.0.0
Found in [Package]
Shadergraph preview for lit and unlit sprite master node wrong color when color is set directly on master node
Reproduces on all versions of Shadergraph with the Sprite Lit and Unlit shadergraphs (6.9.1, 7.0.1, 7.1.1 and Github Master 8.0.0 (eca116d0f3))
1. Use a project with Universal RP
2. Create a new Sprite Unlit shadergraph, and open it
3. Change the color input to the master node to red, without creating a color node input
Expected result: the preview is red
Actual result: the preview is yellow
Notes: This only affects the preview in Shadergraph. Materials with the shader in the material preview and the scene will be the correct color.
This only affects setting the color directly on the master node. Sampled and inline colors and textures will preview correctly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name