Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.0.0
Found in [Package]
Shadergraph preview for lit and unlit sprite master node wrong color when color is set directly on master node
Reproduces on all versions of Shadergraph with the Sprite Lit and Unlit shadergraphs (6.9.1, 7.0.1, 7.1.1 and Github Master 8.0.0 (eca116d0f3))
1. Use a project with Universal RP
2. Create a new Sprite Unlit shadergraph, and open it
3. Change the color input to the master node to red, without creating a color node input
Expected result: the preview is red
Actual result: the preview is yellow
Notes: This only affects the preview in Shadergraph. Materials with the shader in the material preview and the scene will be the correct color.
This only affects setting the color directly on the master node. Sampled and inline colors and textures will preview correctly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine