Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.x.x
Found in [Package]
[Shadergraph] Opening and closing dropdowns in the searcher shifts your position strangely
Reproduces in SRP packaged with Version: 2021.2.0b1.3029
1. Open the searcher
2. Click the "Input" dropdown
3. Scroll down one notch with the scroll wheel
4. Click the "Texture" dropdown
5. Scroll down one notch with the scroll wheel, then up one notch
6. Close the "Texture" dropdown
7. Scroll down one notch
8. Attempt to scroll up one notch
Expected result: the searcher does not change positions when opening and closing dropdowns
Actual result: the searcher changes positions every time a dropdown is open or closed, in a way that is very annoying. The annoying behavior will happen throughout the listed steps but at the end of them, the "artistic" and "channel" sections will be off the top of the searcher and scrolling up will not work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first