Search Issue Tracker
Shadergraph: Multiply node with matrix plugged into both inputs won't expand/collapse preview
Notes: reproduces in 7.0.1 release, 7.1.1 release, and 8.0.0 github project (eca116d0f3)
Does not reproduce on 6.9.1 release.
1. Use a project with Universal RP
2. Create a shadergraph
3. Inside the shadergraph, create two 2x2 matrix nodes (works with any combination of matrix nodes) and a multiply node
4. Plug each matrix node into an input of the multiply node
5. Click the up arrow above the preview of the node to expand/collapse it. Do this multiple times.
Expected result: you should be able to expand/collapse the preview as many times as you want
Actual result: expanding/collapsing the preview only works once, or not at all.
Notes: no errors are generated by this.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect