Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.8
Fixed in 6.9.2
Found in [Package]
[ShaderGraph] Mesh Outputs in the VFX graph don't render correctly when using a ShaderGraph Lit Shader.
1. Open the attached package
2. In the game view, observe that the capsule on the left only shows partially
- Lit Shadergraph shaders to display meshes from the mesh output fully, regardless of whether something wrote to depth behind it or not.
- disabling Decals in the HDRP asset resolves the issue
- not a regression, reproduces in 19.2 / 6.9.2
- for some reason, it does not reproduce
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- "Color Picker not supported on this platform" error is thrown when UseOSColorPicker is set to true on Windows
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to baked lightmap textures
- GameObject is not culled and can be seen in the Frame Debugger when Camera is facing away from it
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%