Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.8
Fixed in 6.9.2
Found in [Package]
[ShaderGraph] Mesh Outputs in the VFX graph don't render correctly when using a ShaderGraph Lit Shader.
1. Open the attached package
2. In the game view, observe that the capsule on the left only shows partially
- Lit Shadergraph shaders to display meshes from the mesh output fully, regardless of whether something wrote to depth behind it or not.
- disabling Decals in the HDRP asset resolves the issue
- not a regression, reproduces in 19.2 / 6.9.2
- for some reason, it does not reproduce
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.CapsuleCast ignores Mesh Collider when Z-axis of the Capsule matches Z-axis of the Mesh Collider and scale is 1:1:1
- [PLM] Lightmap directionality appears differently during vs. completed bake
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Editor game view mouse input stop working after game window has been moved in play mode
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing