Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.8
Fixed in 6.9.2
Found in [Package]
[ShaderGraph] Mesh Outputs in the VFX graph don't render correctly when using a ShaderGraph Lit Shader.
1. Open the attached package
2. In the game view, observe that the capsule on the left only shows partially
- Lit Shadergraph shaders to display meshes from the mesh output fully, regardless of whether something wrote to depth behind it or not.
- disabling Decals in the HDRP asset resolves the issue
- not a regression, reproduces in 19.2 / 6.9.2
- for some reason, it does not reproduce
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project