Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.8
Fixed in 6.9.2
Found in [Package]
[ShaderGraph] Mesh Outputs in the VFX graph don't render correctly when using a ShaderGraph Lit Shader.
1. Open the attached package
2. In the game view, observe that the capsule on the left only shows partially
- Lit Shadergraph shaders to display meshes from the mesh output fully, regardless of whether something wrote to depth behind it or not.
- disabling Decals in the HDRP asset resolves the issue
- not a regression, reproduces in 19.2 / 6.9.2
- for some reason, it does not reproduce
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`