Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.x
Found in [Package]
[Shadergraph] Maximizing a tab using the 3 dots menu throws "do you want to save" menu for shadergraph
1. Open a shadergraph
2. Move something so that it dirties the shadergraph, don't save
3. Open game or scene view
4. Click the 3 vertical dots icon in the upper right and choose "Maximize"
Expected result: the "do you want to save" dialog should not happen and the shadergraph should be the way you left it when you un-maximize
Actual result: there is a "do you want to save" dialog, in later versions if you press "cancel" it undocks the shadergraph tab, leading to both a docked and undocked tab for the same shadergraph if you un-maximize (which shouldn't be possible).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light transform gizmos stopped rendering in scene view
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Video] "WindowsVideoMedia error unhandled Color Standard" warning when importing various video formats