Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 11.0.X
Fixed in 11
Found in [Package]
[Shadergraph] Deleting a property node while your mouse is over it leaves the property highlighted in the blackboard
Reproduces in every version back to 5.1.7 where property highlighting was first introduced.
1. Create a PBR Shadergraph and open it
2. Create a new Vector 1 property
3. Drag the property onto the graph and click the created node
4. With your mouse still over it, delete the node
Expected result: the highlighted property on the blackboard is deselected
Actual result: the highlighted property on the blackboard stays selected and won't deselect until you mouse over another node for the same property
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"