Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.x (bdff332)
Found in [Package]
[Shadergraph] Custom function node thinks graph precision is half when created
Bug regressed in https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/Graphics/pull/3360 according to Chris Tchou
1. Use a project with shadergraph
2. Bring the attached hlsl file into the project
3. Make a shadergraph
4. Add a custom function node
5. Set the file to the attached hlsl file
6. Name the function "customfunc"
7. Observe the error on the custom function node
Expected result: the custom function looks for the "_float" version of the function
Actual result: the custom function's error indicates it can't find the "_half" version of the function despite the fact that the custom function's precision is float due to inheritance
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"