Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Material breaks when setting HDR Color Picker Intensity value over 23
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open scene Scenes/SampleScene
3. In the Project window, go to Assets/ReproAssets, select the "Sample Shader" Shader Graph and select "Open Shader Editor" in the Inspector view
4. In the Shader Graph window, select the Node "SampleColor(4)"
5. In the Graph Inspector under Node Settings, click on the "Default" color field
6. In the HDR Color Picker window, select the Intensity field and input 10 as a value
7. Click "Save Asset" in the Shader Graph window
8. Go to the Scene view and observe the Material color of the Sphere
9. Go back to the HDR Color Picker and set the Intensity to 23
10. Click "Save Asset"
11. Observe the Sphere in the Scene view
12. Go back to the HDR Color Picker and set the Intensity to 24
13. Click "Save Asset"
14. Observe the Sphere in the Scene view
Expected result: the Intensity value doesn't cause the Material to break
Actual result: setting the Intensity value above 23 causes the Material to break
Reproducible with: 10.6.0 (2020.3.19f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.22f1)
Not reproducible with: 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a9)
Could not test with: 2019.4.30f1 (cannot resolve the error: "Failed to load '...LightingData.asset'. File may be corrupted or was serialized with a newer version of Unity.")
Notes: initially the Intensity slider allows the value to range from -10 to 10, but any value can be set as a number
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events