Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Shader Preprocessor] Errors report the file name and not the full path
1. Make a compilation error in any .hlsl that is not in the same folder as the shader that includes it.
2. Click on the error in the Editor console.
3. Observe Editor opens a wrong file.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build
- Reflective Shaders flicker when using Custom SRP Loop
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count