Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Shader Preprocessor] Errors report the file name and not the full path
1. Make a compilation error in any .hlsl that is not in the same folder as the shader that includes it.
2. Click on the error in the Editor console.
3. Observe Editor opens a wrong file.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file