Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Shader] PerRendererData attribute has same functionality as HideInInspector which results in confused users
Problem: "MaterialProperty.PropFlags.PerRendererData" currently has the same functionality as "MaterialProperty.PropFlags.HideInInspector", both just stop the property from being displayed in the Material Inspector.
This attribute should probably either be removed or some functionality added, such as displaying a read-only property in Inspector that takes value from Renderer's MaterialPropertyBlock.
Currently, it confuses users, making them think it has some functional performance benefit.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'