Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Shader] PerRendererData attribute has same functionality as HideInInspector which results in confused users
Problem: "MaterialProperty.PropFlags.PerRendererData" currently has the same functionality as "MaterialProperty.PropFlags.HideInInspector", both just stop the property from being displayed in the Material Inspector.
This attribute should probably either be removed or some functionality added, such as displaying a read-only property in Inspector that takes value from Renderer's MaterialPropertyBlock.
Currently, it confuses users, making them think it has some functional performance benefit.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages
- SerializedProperty.DataEquals returns true for two strings that are different
- Screen.orientation returns Landscape despite it being made obsolete
- Prefab is glitchy when editing in Prefab Mode in a custom UI Environment
- Crash on AudioMixer::EnsureValidRuntime when entering Play mode