Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Shader] PerRendererData attribute has same functionality as HideInInspector which results in confused users
Problem: "MaterialProperty.PropFlags.PerRendererData" currently has the same functionality as "MaterialProperty.PropFlags.HideInInspector", both just stop the property from being displayed in the Material Inspector.
This attribute should probably either be removed or some functionality added, such as displaying a read-only property in Inspector that takes value from Renderer's MaterialPropertyBlock.
Currently, it confuses users, making them think it has some functional performance benefit.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field