Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Shader] PerRendererData attribute has same functionality as HideInInspector which results in confused users
Problem: "MaterialProperty.PropFlags.PerRendererData" currently has the same functionality as "MaterialProperty.PropFlags.HideInInspector", both just stop the property from being displayed in the Material Inspector.
This attribute should probably either be removed or some functionality added, such as displaying a read-only property in Inspector that takes value from Renderer's MaterialPropertyBlock.
Currently, it confuses users, making them think it has some functional performance benefit.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Camera.WorldToScreenPoint is producing different behavior with dynamic resolution
- Gray color does not equal gray when comparing Color.gray and Color.gray