Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Shader] PerRendererData attribute has same functionality as HideInInspector which results in confused users
Problem: "MaterialProperty.PropFlags.PerRendererData" currently has the same functionality as "MaterialProperty.PropFlags.HideInInspector", both just stop the property from being displayed in the Material Inspector.
This attribute should probably either be removed or some functionality added, such as displaying a read-only property in Inspector that takes value from Renderer's MaterialPropertyBlock.
Currently, it confuses users, making them think it has some functional performance benefit.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "Add Component" context menu root level has a parent when is reopened after selecting a Component
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"