Search Issue Tracker
Shader offset does not work since 5.5
1. Open project attached(OffsetTest.zip)
2. Open scene "TestScene"
3. Change offset of materials "Mat1" and "Mat2"
4. Rotate camera.
1. When offset is set to 10000, both cubes will be completely green.
2. When Cube1 offset will be -10000 and Cube2 offset will be more than 0, the part of Cube1 will be drawn in Cube2.
1. Only one side of cube is green (depends on camera position).
2. Cubes are drawn separately.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a4
Works fine on: 5.4.4p4.
Regression introduced in 5.5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform