Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Shader Input Arrays not getting set Unity 5.4
Shader input arrays not getting set Unity 5.4
Steps to Reproduce
1.Download the small user reproduction project
2.Open the project in 5.3, open the 'test' scene and run in the editor.
3.Note that there are no problems, you will see 16 white squares.
4.Open the same project in the latest 5.4
5.Open the 'test' scene and run in the editor.
When running in 5.4.x you will note that a single black square is visible.
Sixteen white squares should be visible.
See the 5.3.x Vs 5.4.x comparison screenshot in the comments below.
5.3.5f1 (960ebf59018a) - working
5.4.0b18 (5744ebf94ac5) - broken
5.4.0b11 (323b0238353b) - broken
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()