Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Shader Input Arrays not getting set Unity 5.4
Shader input arrays not getting set Unity 5.4
Steps to Reproduce
1.Download the small user reproduction project
2.Open the project in 5.3, open the 'test' scene and run in the editor.
3.Note that there are no problems, you will see 16 white squares.
4.Open the same project in the latest 5.4
5.Open the 'test' scene and run in the editor.
When running in 5.4.x you will note that a single black square is visible.
Sixteen white squares should be visible.
See the 5.3.x Vs 5.4.x comparison screenshot in the comments below.
5.3.5f1 (960ebf59018a) - working
5.4.0b18 (5744ebf94ac5) - broken
5.4.0b11 (323b0238353b) - broken
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity