Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Shader Input Arrays not getting set Unity 5.4
Shader input arrays not getting set Unity 5.4
Steps to Reproduce
1.Download the small user reproduction project
2.Open the project in 5.3, open the 'test' scene and run in the editor.
3.Note that there are no problems, you will see 16 white squares.
4.Open the same project in the latest 5.4
5.Open the 'test' scene and run in the editor.
When running in 5.4.x you will note that a single black square is visible.
Sixteen white squares should be visible.
See the 5.3.x Vs 5.4.x comparison screenshot in the comments below.
5.3.5f1 (960ebf59018a) - working
5.4.0b18 (5744ebf94ac5) - broken
5.4.0b11 (323b0238353b) - broken
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade