Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Shader Input Arrays not getting set Unity 5.4
Shader input arrays not getting set Unity 5.4
Steps to Reproduce
1.Download the small user reproduction project
2.Open the project in 5.3, open the 'test' scene and run in the editor.
3.Note that there are no problems, you will see 16 white squares.
4.Open the same project in the latest 5.4
5.Open the 'test' scene and run in the editor.
When running in 5.4.x you will note that a single black square is visible.
Sixteen white squares should be visible.
See the 5.3.x Vs 5.4.x comparison screenshot in the comments below.
5.3.5f1 (960ebf59018a) - working
5.4.0b18 (5744ebf94ac5) - broken
5.4.0b11 (323b0238353b) - broken
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Builder - Transitions on elements with hover are only applied the first time hover occurs
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Thumbnails in a Project window get darker after reimporting assets