Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Shader Input Arrays not getting set Unity 5.4
Shader input arrays not getting set Unity 5.4
Steps to Reproduce
1.Download the small user reproduction project
2.Open the project in 5.3, open the 'test' scene and run in the editor.
3.Note that there are no problems, you will see 16 white squares.
4.Open the same project in the latest 5.4
5.Open the 'test' scene and run in the editor.
When running in 5.4.x you will note that a single black square is visible.
Sixteen white squares should be visible.
See the 5.3.x Vs 5.4.x comparison screenshot in the comments below.
5.3.5f1 (960ebf59018a) - working
5.4.0b18 (5744ebf94ac5) - broken
5.4.0b11 (323b0238353b) - broken
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader's _CameraDepthTexture is not read when the Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture and has a reduced viewport
- Crash on Rendering.ScriptableRenderContext:Submit_Internal_Injected when enabling a GameObject in scene
- Reloading domain while Audio Random Container window is hidden breaks the ability to remove clips
- Xcode is not found when launching Unity with only tvOS module
- Compute shaders for sampling the color of a texture do not compute when running with a GPU that uses level 11.0