Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Found in [Package]
Shader Graph - Slider Node doesn't refresh when values are changed
If you modify any of the input fields in a Slider Node, it won't refresh to reflect the new values until the graph is reopened. Occurs if:
- You modify the slider value field (caret doesn't update)
- You modify the Min or Max fields (caret and value fields don't update)
1. Install Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Open Assets/TestGraph.shadergraph
4. Input a different value in the value field of the Slider Node
The slider caret position should update to reflect the new value.
The position of the caret does not update.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.1.0a11 with package version 5.2.1 and 5.2.0
Does not occur on 2018.3.0b12 with package version 4.3.0-preview
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player