Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Found in [Package]
Shader Graph - Slider Node doesn't refresh when values are changed
If you modify any of the input fields in a Slider Node, it won't refresh to reflect the new values until the graph is reopened. Occurs if:
- You modify the slider value field (caret doesn't update)
- You modify the Min or Max fields (caret and value fields don't update)
1. Install Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Open Assets/TestGraph.shadergraph
4. Input a different value in the value field of the Slider Node
The slider caret position should update to reflect the new value.
The position of the caret does not update.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.1.0a11 with package version 5.2.1 and 5.2.0
Does not occur on 2018.3.0b12 with package version 4.3.0-preview
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces