Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Found in [Package]
Shader Graph - Slider Node doesn't refresh when values are changed
If you modify any of the input fields in a Slider Node, it won't refresh to reflect the new values until the graph is reopened. Occurs if:
- You modify the slider value field (caret doesn't update)
- You modify the Min or Max fields (caret and value fields don't update)
1. Install Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Open Assets/TestGraph.shadergraph
4. Input a different value in the value field of the Slider Node
The slider caret position should update to reflect the new value.
The position of the caret does not update.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.1.0a11 with package version 5.2.1 and 5.2.0
Does not occur on 2018.3.0b12 with package version 4.3.0-preview
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing