Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.1
Found in [Package]
[Shader Graph] Shader doesn't compile when using a Gradient property and a regional format with comma decimal separator
How to reproduce:
1. Set regional format to "Russian (Russia)" in Control Panel > Region
2. Open the attached "case_1140924-ShaderGraphGradient.zip" project and open scene "main"
3. In the Project window, "select Shaders\Doesn't Compile.shadergraph"
Expected results: The shader is compiled successfully
Actual results: The shader does not compile
Reproducible with: 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13
1. Related to Case 1089361
2. The compilation fails with this error: "Shader error in <SHADER NAME>: incorrect number of arguments to numeric-type constructor at line 1831 (on d3d11)"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true