Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.1
Found in [Package]
[Shader Graph] Shader doesn't compile when using a Gradient property and a regional format with comma decimal separator
How to reproduce:
1. Set regional format to "Russian (Russia)" in Control Panel > Region
2. Open the attached "case_1140924-ShaderGraphGradient.zip" project and open scene "main"
3. In the Project window, "select Shaders\Doesn't Compile.shadergraph"
Expected results: The shader is compiled successfully
Actual results: The shader does not compile
Reproducible with: 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13
1. Related to Case 1089361
2. The compilation fails with this error: "Shader error in <SHADER NAME>: incorrect number of arguments to numeric-type constructor at line 1831 (on d3d11)"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles