Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[VFX Graph] NotImplementedException error is thrown on selecting Copy Shader option in VFX Graph.
Editor throws NotImplementedException when Copy Shader option is selected by right-clicking on Visual Effect Master node when a project is created with URP template, Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1 Create a new URP Template project.
2 Project Browser > Create > Shader > VFX Shader Graph.
3 Right Click on Visual effect Master > Copy Shader.
NotImplementedException error is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
2020.1.0a17, 2020.1.0a12, 2019.3.0f4, 2019.3.0b5
Tested With Package version:
-Copy Shader option in VFX Shader Graph is introduced in 2020.1.0a12 and 2019.3.0b5
--Tested with 3D, URP and HDRP Template.
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first